The importance of maintaining confidentiality when making transactions with cryptocurrency has been known to its holders for a long time.
This helps to reliably protect against attacks by intruders and scammers.
The identity of cryptocurrency owners is of interest not only to criminals, but also to public authorities, such as the tax office, etc. The best bitcoin mixers will help protect yourself from the curiosity of strangers.
Throughout 2023, crypto holders have identified 5 Bitcoin tumblers that are highly reliable and provide customers with complete anonymity:
- the first position in the ranking is occupied by MixerTumbler;
- Anonymix online application ranked second;
- BitMix is the golden mean in the top five of similar mixers;
- SinbadMixer. The main difference of this application is the preparation of a letter of guarantee for each request. This is beneficial to the user, since, in the event of a disputable situation, he will have something to operate with;
- The CryptoMixer service is based on a program independently developed by programmers based on CoinJoin.
The listed services have such main features as working with clients without registering and creating accounts, quickly deleting mixing information, which makes their clients completely anonymous.
Learn how to make a transaction completely anonymous
Bitcoin mixer is also called bitcoin tumbler or blender. Whatever you call this application, the essence does not change. This is a resource that enhances the client’s anonymity by making transactions untraceable by breaking the link with the identity.
The bottom line is to hide the arrival or transfer of digital money in order to avoid criminal encroachments or close attention of legislative bodies. For the service provided, blenders charge a minimum commission, but in return the client receives anonymity. This is one of the most important tools to help keep crypto-related financial activities secret.
Without a mixer, the anonymity of bitcoin is illusory, since information about transfers can be found through the blockchain. Transaction data is freely available.
Using a crypto mixer to protect yourself and your data from attacks by third parties is not illegal, unlike money laundering, which is prosecuted in accordance with applicable law.